FLAME’s OC1 has closed and the experiments have begun.
Read about the winners and their projects here: https://www.ict-flame.eu/news/flames-oc1-experiments-begin/
This call solicits for Experiments to explore edge experiences considering consumer’s desire for personalised, localised and interactive media content delivered through current and emerging human-computer interfaces used in outside spaces or between outside and inside spaces.
Watch the webinar to have more details about the call.
|Project full name||FLAME – Facility for Large-Scale Adaptive Media Experimentation|
|Project grant agreement number||731677|
|Call title||First FLAME Open Call|
|Feasibility check deadline||
Thursday 24th of May 2018 by the end of the day
|Final Submission deadline||Sunday 10th June 2018 by the end of the day|
|Webinar for explaining Open Call details and providing guidelines for proposers||Friday 18th April 2018 @ 10:00 am CEST|
A feasibility check is required before submission. This feasibility check will be carried out by the FLAME members responsible for the FLAME facilities. As a result of this, an additional concise section is added to the proposal (Section F of the Proposal Template) and is provided in collaboration with the FLAME project consortium members.
- Total budget for Open Call 1 for Experiments: 540 000 €
- Maximum budget per Experiment: 130 000 € per Industry trials and 70 000 € per SME trials
- Expected number of Experiments to be funded: 6 (4 for the category SME and 2 for the category Industry). Notice that at least 2 of the funded experiments will be chosen among the proposals for the city of Barcelona and at least 2 for the city of Bristol.
- Guaranteed support: 72 000 € (An extra budget of typically € 8000 per Experiment will be allocated to the FLAME consortium partners for guaranteed support)
REQUIREMENTS RELATED TO THE PROPOSER
- Proposers must be eligible for funding in H2020 projects and be established in a EU Member State or in an Associated Country.
- Proposals will only be accepted from a single party.
- A proposer can only be selected for funding for one proposal, even if the proposer submitted multiple proposals that are ranked high enough to be selected for funding. In the latter case, the proposer may be given the opportunity to choose the one to be retained for funding.
- For the Experiments in the category ‘SME trials’, only proposals from small, medium SMEs according to the definition used by the EC (for experiments in the category ‘Innovation by SME’) .
- To avoid conflicts of interest, applications will not be accepted from persons or organisations who are partners in the FLAME consortium or who are formally linked in any way to partners of the consortium. All applicants will be required to declare that they know of no such potential conflicts of interest that should prevent them from applying.
- Language in which the proposal must be submitted: English
- Proposals must follow the provided template (see Section 7 Open Call info document and Appendix A to the same document)
- Proposals (draft as well as final proposals) must be submitted through the online submission form at the bottom of this page